このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 年、 10 ヶ月前に kasegunet さんが最後の更新を行いました。
- 2020-12-22 08:27 #15910
Computational Fluid Dynamics
(Mcgraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
by John D. Anderson Jr.
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780070016859 (0070016852)
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Release date: February 1, 1995
- Author: John D. Anderson Jr.
- Series: Mcgraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering
- Genres: engineering, textbooks, technical, mathematics, reference
- Format: hardcover, 576 pages
About The Book
This pioneering text provides an excellent introduction to CFD at the senior level in aerospace and mechanical engineering, and to some extent, chemical and civil engineering. It can also serve as a one-semester introductory course at the beginning graduate level, as a useful precursor to a more serious study of CFD in advanced books. It is presented in a very readable, informal, enjoyable style.
MP3 Computational Fluid Dynamics on iPhone on Dymocks. Hardback ebook Computational Fluid Dynamics John D. Anderson Jr. read online. Paperback book Computational Fluid Dynamics by John D. Anderson Jr. buy on Bookshop. EPUB book Computational Fluid Dynamics download for reader. TXT Computational Fluid Dynamics by John D. Anderson Jr. buy cheap PocketBook on Amazon.2021-01-29 14:13 #17331
The Knitter’s Stash by Barbara Albright — 9781931499668