このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月前に Erin Leidy さんが最後の更新を行いました。
- 2020-12-18 11:22 #15278
Anybody Can Do Anything
(Betty MacDonald Memoirs, #3)
by Betty MacDonald
- Series: Betty MacDonald Memoirs, #3
- Places: Vashon, Washington (state)
- Release date: April 1, 2005
- Publisher: George Mann Books
- ISBN: 9780704102439 (0704102439)
- Format: paperback, 224 pages
- Genres: memoir, humor, biography, classics, autobiography, historical, adult
- Language: english
- Author: Betty MacDonald
About The Book
One would suppose that during the Depression there wasn’t much to laugh about in America. But one would be wrong. This book takes up Betty’s story before she’d had any success as a writer — when she went back to live with her mother. With a failed chicken farm and marriage behind her, Betty was desperate to make a living in a country without any jobs. Luckily she had her sister Mary batting for her, and catapulting Betty into one hilarious situation after another, while she watched safely from the sidelines.
TXT Anybody Can Do Anything iPad on Book Depository. EPUB book Anybody Can Do Anything by Betty MacDonald buy. Hardback ebook Anybody Can Do Anything Betty MacDonald download on reader.
MOBI book Anybody Can Do Anything read online on Kobo. Paperback ebook Anybody Can Do Anything on Bookshop. FB2 Anybody Can Do Anything Betty MacDonald read for Mac.