このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 年、 5 ヶ月前に Laura Cohen さんが最後の更新を行いました。
- 2020-12-09 08:51 #13976
Beyond the Sentence
(Macmillan Books for Teachers)
by Scott Thornbury
- Author: Scott Thornbury
- Release date: March 11, 2005
- Series: Macmillan Books for Teachers
- Publisher: Macmillan Education
- Format: paperback, 192 pages
- Genres: linguistics, teaching, education
- ISBN: 9781405064071 (1405064072)
- Language: english
About The Book
Introducing discourse analysis
Language, in its natural state is not isolated sentences: it is text. As teachers of second language users our priority is to help our learners engage with texts. In this witty and incisive book Scott Thornbury takes discourse apart to show how it is organised.
Starting with an examination of genre, he goes on to look at how we structure written and spoken text. Scott shows how these insights affect our work as language teachers and suggests practical activities that can be used in the classroom to help students work with texts.
Beyond the Sentence will help you:
• find, select and adapt text for language teaching
• unpack the hidden message of texts
• evaluate and use learners’ texts in a more constructive ways
EPUB ebook Beyond the Sentence buy. Paperback Beyond the Sentence Scott Thornbury iPad on Kobo. MOBI book Beyond the Sentence by Scott Thornbury download.
FB2 ebook Beyond the Sentence read on Kindle on Audible. FictionBook Beyond the Sentence download on Barnes & Noble. TXT book Beyond the Sentence by Scott Thornbury buy cheap for reader.
Online ebook Beyond the Sentence. Hardback book Beyond the Sentence Scott Thornbury read online for PC on Amazon. Hardcover Beyond the Sentence Scott Thornbury download.