このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 年、 1 ヶ月前に Achrijoli Mai さんが最後の更新を行いました。
- 2020-12-10 16:22 #14180
Charlie & Mouse Outdoors
(Charlie & Mouse, #4)
by Laurel Snyder, Emily Hughes
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Language: english
- Series: Charlie & Mouse, #4
- Format: hardcover, 48 pages
- Author: Laurel Snyder, Emily Hughes
- Release date: March 3, 2020
- Genres: childrens, family, nature, humor, fiction
- ISBN: 9781452170664 (1452170665)
About The Book
Charlie & Mouse continue their adventures in this heartwarming tale perfect for newly independent readers.
The fourth book in the Geisel Award — winning series!
Young readers will love diving into this hilarious next installment of this award-winning beginning chapter book series. This time, the two brothers and their family are off on a new adventure: going camping! Follow along as they take a long drive, have a quick hike, defeat a big lion, hide in a small tent, and conquer the great outdoors — together. There is so much fun to be had along the way — telling stories, fighting monsters, crashing their tent — but best of all is the joy of sharing it with each other.
• A perfect read-aloud book for families and siblings
• Great book for early readers advancing to more complex chapter books
• Critically acclaimed series called “top notch” by Kirkus
Fans of Mercy Watson, Ling and Ting, Elephant and Piggie books, and Cowgirl Kate and Cocoa will love Charlie and Mouse.
• Books for kids ages 5 — 8
• Early reader chapter books
• Funny books for siblings
• Kindergarten books
Laurel Snyder is the author of many books for children. She lives and writes in a small yellow house in Atlanta, Georgia, which she shares with her husband and two sons.
Emily Hughes is an illustrator (and sometimes writer) who lives in windy Brighton, England, while thinking fondly of her hometown in Hilo, Hawaii.
TXT ebook Charlie & Mouse Outdoors on iPhone. Online book Charlie & Mouse Outdoors by Laurel Snyder buy on Walmart. Hardcover Charlie & Mouse Outdoors Laurel Snyder read Mac on Bookshop.