このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。4 ヶ月、 3 週間前に Laura Turnbole さんが最後の更新を行いました。
- 2020-12-19 22:24 #15513
by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Publisher: Bantam
- Language: english
- Places: Antarctica
- Author: Kim Stanley Robinson
- Release date: July 6, 1999
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best SF Novel (1998), ALA Alex Award (1999)
- Genres: fiction, adventure, fantasy, novels, environment, politics, thriller
- Format: paperback, 672 pages
- ISBN: 9780553574029 (0553574027)
- First published: September 15, 1997
About The Book
In the near future, Wade Norton has been sent to Antarctica by Senator Phil Chase to investigate rumors of environmental sabotage. He arrives on the frozen continent and immediately begins making contact with the various scientific and political factions that comprise Antarctic society.
What he finds is an interesting blend of inhabitants who don’t always mesh well but who all share a common love of Antarctica and a fierce devotion to their life there. He also begins to uncover layers of Antarctic culture that have been kept hidden from the rest of the world, and some of them are dangerous indeed. Things are brought to a head when the saboteurs — or “ecoteurs” as they call themselves — launch an attack designed to drive humans off the face of Antarctica.
MOBI Antarctica by Kim Stanley Robinson on Booktopia. Hardback ebook Antarctica download on reader. EPUB book Antarctica buy cheap.