このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。7 ヶ月、 4 週間前に Sarah Flynn さんが最後の更新を行いました。
- 2020-11-28 17:04 #12883
Does Everyone Have ADHD?
A Teen’s Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment
by Christine Petersen
- Publisher: Children’s Press(CT)
- Format: paperback, 144 pages
- ISBN: 9780531179758 (0531179753)
- Language: english
- Author: Christine Petersen
- Release date: March 1, 2007
About The Book
– A comprehensive examination of the risks and physical and emotional effects of ADHD, especially among today’s youth.
– Offers a To Find Out More section, glossary, and index.
Curriculum Standards: Grades 9-12 Health
– Knows strategies for coping with and overcoming feelings of rejection, social isolation, and other forms of stress.
– Understands the role of denial as a negative influence on mental and emotional health, and ways to overcome denial and seek assistance when needed.
– Knows skills used to communicate effectively with family, friends, and others, and the effects of open and honest communication.
– Understands how the prevention and control of health problems are influenced by research and medical advances.
PDF book Does Everyone Have ADHD? by Christine Petersen on Dymocks. EPUB Does Everyone Have ADHD? buy on iPad. Hardback ebook Does Everyone Have ADHD? read online for PC. Paperback book Does Everyone Have ADHD? Christine Petersen download on Kobo. FictionBook Does Everyone Have ADHD? by Christine Petersen download Android.
Online ebook Does Everyone Have ADHD? buy cheap on Walmart. TXT Does Everyone Have ADHD? for iOS on Book Depository. Hardcover ebook Does Everyone Have ADHD? Christine Petersen read. MOBI book Does Everyone Have ADHD? read on IndieBound. FB2 Does Everyone Have ADHD? Christine Petersen download reader.