このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 年、 6 ヶ月前に Laura Rush さんが最後の更新を行いました。
- 2020-12-17 16:47 #15165
(The Iron Druid Chronicles #4.1-4.2, 4.6-4.7, 8.1-8.2, 8.6-8)
by Kevin Hearne
- Series: The Iron Druid Chronicles #4.1-4.2, 4.6-4.7, 8.1-8.2, 8.6-8
- Publisher: Del Rey
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, magic, paranormal, mythology, vampires, anthologies
- Format: hardcover, 235 pages
- Release date: July 11, 2017
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780399181733 (0399181733)
- Author: Kevin Hearne
About The Book
Harry Dresden meets American Gods in this collection of all-new stories set in the bestselling world of The Iron Druid Chronicles, starring 2,000-year-old Irishman/Druid, Atticus O’Sullivan.
The Iron Druid Chronicles is a hilarious and action-packed urban fantasy set in a modern world in which all the gods of every pantheon are alive and well, as in American Gods; its hero is a smart-mouthed, buttkicking magician, like Jim Butcher’s Harry Dresden. But it’s told in a smart, witty, unforgettable voice that’s all Kevin Hearne — a star in the fantasy world. This addictive and wildly imaginative series stars hero Atticus O’Sullivan: a handsome, tattooed Irishman who looks like a young rock star, but is in actuality a 2,000-year-old Druid with extraordinary magic powers. In Besieged, Atticus’ adventures throughout history are told in a collection of nine new and original short stories.
The ancient gods are alive and well in the modern world in this hilarious, action-packed collection of original short stories featuring Atticus O’Sullivan, the two-thousand-year-old Irishman from Kevin Hearne’s New York Times bestselling Iron Druid Chronicles.
• In ancient Egypt, Atticus agrees to raid a secret chamber underneath the library of Alexandria, dodging deadly traps, only to learn that on-site security includes two members of the Egyptian pantheon.
• At a Kansas carnival, fun and games turns to murder and mayhem, thanks to soul-snatching demons and flesh-craving ghouls luring visitors into an all-too-real house of horrors.
• Verily, in olde England, striking up a friendship with William Shakespeare lands both Atticus and the Bard in boiling hot water with a trio of infamous witches.
• During the Gold Rush, the avatar of greed himself turns the streets of San Francisco red with blood and upsets the elemental Sequoia. Atticus may have to fight fire with fire if he’s going to restore balance.
More, you say? Indeed there is — including bogeymen, vampire hordes, wrathful wraiths, and even a journey to the realm of the dead. Prepare to be besieged with nine tantalizing tales — not to be missed, never to be forgotten.
Online ebook Besieged read. MP3 Besieged Kevin Hearne buy cheap PC on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book Besieged by Kevin Hearne download. MOBI Besieged for reader on Audible. FB2 book Besieged Kevin Hearne.