このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月、 2 週間前に John Connor さんが最後の更新を行いました。
- 2020-12-06 06:19 #13571
All New Square Foot Gardening
by Mel Bartholomew
- Publisher: Cool Springs Press
- Release date: February 14, 2006
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781591862024 (1591862027)
- Genres: gardening, reference, food, nature, plants, adult, horticulture, agriculture
- Format: paperback, 272 pages
- Author: Mel Bartholomew
About The Book
Do you know what the best feature is in All New Square Foot Gardening? Sure, there are ten new features in this all-new, updated book. Sure, it’s even simpler than it was before. Of course, you don’t have to worry about fertilizer or poor soil ever again because you’ll be growing above the ground. However, the best feature is that anyone, anywhere can enjoy a square foot garden — children, adults with limited mobility, and even complete novices can achieve spectacular results.
But, let’s get back to the ten improvements. You’re going to love them:
1. New Location — Move your garden closer to your house by eliminating single-row gardening. Square foot gardens need just 20% of the space of a traditional garden.
2. New Direction — Locate your garden on top of existing soil. Forget about pH soil tests, double-digging (who enjoys that?), or those never-ending soil improvements.
3. New Soil — The new “Mel’s Mix” is the perfect growing mix. We give you the recipe, and best of all, you can even buy the different types of compost needed.
4. New Depth — You only need to prepare a SFG box to a depth of 6 inches! It’s true — the majority of plants develop just fine when grown at this depth.
5. No Fertilizer — The all new SFG does not need any fertilizer — ever! If you start with the perfect soil mix, then you don’t need to add fertilizer.
6. New Boxes — The new method uses bottomless boxes placed above ground. We show you how to build your own (with step-by-step photos).
7. New Aisles — The ideal gardening aisle width is about three to four feet. That makes it even easier to kneel, work, and harvest.
8. New Grids — Prominent and permanent grids added to your SFG box help you visualize your planting squares and properly space them for maximum harvest.
9. New Seed-Saving Idea — The old-fashioned way advocates planting many seeds and then thinning the extras (that means pulling them up). The new method means planting a pinch — literally two or three seeds — per planting hole.
10. Tabletop Gardens — The new boxes are so much smaller and lighter (only 6 inches of soil, remember?), you can add a plywood bottom to make them portable.
Of course, that’s not all. We’ve also included simple, easy-to-follow instructions using lots of photos and illustrations. You’re going to love it!
FB2 ebook All New Square Foot Gardening Mel Bartholomew download on Booktopia. Paperback book All New Square Foot Gardening read online Kindle. PDF All New Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew buy cheap on Mac on Dymocks. TXT book All New Square Foot Gardening.
Hardback All New Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew download for iPad on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook All New Square Foot Gardening read. MOBI book All New Square Foot Gardening PC on Books-a-Million. Hardcover ebook All New Square Foot Gardening Mel Bartholomew buy.
FictionBook All New Square Foot Gardening read on Powells. MP3 book All New Square Foot Gardening Mel Bartholomew on PocketBook. Online All New Square Foot Gardening buy cheap on IndieBound. MOBI ebook All New Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew download for iOS.